CarbonCure is looking for an Assembly Technician to assemble electromechanical systems. This job entails wiring, cutting, drilling, and assembling of hydraulic fittings. CarbonCure is growing and evolving quickly as a company, so the selected technician will also aid in developing training tools, diagrams, and improve efficiencies of existing processes. This job requires attention to detail, and the ability to perform repetitive tasks with focus and consistency.
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical, or electromechanical technology
- Previous hands on experience with electrical or mechanical systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines, and comfortable working in a highly variable environment typical with start-up companies
- Detail oriented with a passion for getting the job done
- Strong communication skills; ability to take direction and translate to other team members
- Wire electrical components for a PLC and HMI following wiring diagrams
- Assemble hydraulic piping systems with fittings, valves, and sensors
- Replace and repair broken components in systems
- Improve the manufacturing process by increasing efficiency
- Create electrical schematics and diagrams
- Create tools for training future employees and co-op students
- Full-time position based out of the Dartmouth office
- High-functioning team dedicated to our customers and producing high-quality output
- Hours are flexible, but a minimum of eight (8) hours Monday to Friday is required, with the possibility of additional time based on projects and customer demand
- Fail fast’ mentality typical with start-up companies
CarbonCure is an exciting and fast-paced company that is making a significant impact on CO₂ emissions in the concrete and cement industries. The team is full of motivated and talented individuals who all work together to achieve the ultimate mission of reducing CO₂ emissions by 500 megatonnes annually.
Please send all resumes and enquiries to Claire Landis, Engineering Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.