Company DescriptionCarbonCure Technologies Inc. is a carbon utilization technology manufacturer that works with concrete producers to reduce their environmental impact and production costs. The technology injects captured CO₂ into concrete during mixing, where it is mineralized and permanently removed from the atmosphere. CarbonCure was named the Cleantech Group Global 100’s 2020 North American Company of the Year and is a finalist in the global NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE competition. The company's core values are innovation, sustainability, trust, high performance, collaboration, and straight talk.
CarbonCure is seeking a People & Culture Associate to join our team to administer the full range of People & Culture services for our team. Reporting to the Director, People & Culture, the successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization and a commitment to growing an inclusive & diverse team. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic, high-growth environments and is interested in gaining exposure to a variety of HR disciplines.
- You are detail oriented and experienced in executing on program management.
- You bring a high-degree of rigour and process management.
- You have experience working with an HR Information System, ideally with BambooHR.
- You thrive on working across all teams; people describe you as a collaborative partner.
- You have a foot-forward approach and can make sense of ambiguity, draw insights and suggest actions.
- You are clear, concise, and execution focused.
- You are excited to build operations from the ground up.
- You are comfortable with a high-paced environment with competing priorities; you have exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience on a human resources team.
- Work with the Director, People & Culture to evolve and administer CarbonCure talent program operations and reporting, including programs around performance, promotion, communication and team satisfaction.
- Administer BambooHR to fully leverage features and integrate BambooHR into streamlined processes.
- Proactively administer Group Benefits Plans, including onboarding and plan renewals.
- Participate in recruiting operations, including drafting of job descriptions, posting jobs, scheduling, reference checks, resume review, screening calls.
- Administer the employee onboarding and off-boarding experience, with a constant eye to streamlining processes.
- Monitor and report on trends in recruiting and hiring data, and actively manage external recruiting pages (eg Glassdoor).
- Support the CarbonCure team by providing answers to questions on policies and procedures.
- Ensure an equity, diversity and inclusion lens is used in program development, training, recruitment, and policy development.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in the company’s headquarters in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
CarbonCure is an exciting and fast-paced company that is making a significant impact on reducing CO₂ emissions in the concrete industry. The team is full of motivated and talented individuals who all work together to achieve the ultimate mission of reducing embodied CO₂ emissions by 500 megatonnes annually.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. If you feel passionate about this opportunity and believe that you have the skills to excel in this role, apply! Or if this sounds like someone you know, please share this posting.