An Owner’s Perspective: How to be Sustainable without Sacrificing Profit
Concrete producers and end-customers alike can reap business benefits from the industry’s move to add non-financial factors, such as environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria, to their decision-making process.
Watch this lively conversation with real estate developer and industry expert—Jeff Small Jr., Chairman & CEO of MDH Partners—to hear an owner’s perspective on ESG and its positive return on investment.
- How the landscape of leadership is evolving to think beyond the traditional concept of return on investment
- Why ESG initiatives are a key characteristic of exceptional companies
- How producers can maximize ROI with CarbonCure and other green building technologies
- How purpose-driven leadership can define a company’s brand and legacy
- Why a sustainability culture unites teams around shared values
Jeff Small Jr.
Co-Founder & CEO, MDH Partners